Friday, August 21, 2009

Know about malware:

My friend asked me what malware is, I said it’s a program which comes from external world to your computer and take away information from your computer. He asked me more details about this, I didn’t have any information about where are these malware come from and what are the types and how it theft the information. So when I browsed in net I came to know about a website in which we can get lot of information about this malware and the antivirus used to avoid this.

This website can provide all the malware exist in the internet world and types of malware. They provide from which place and IP it is generated and date from which it was in effect. They also provide the antivirus which will be effective on the specific malware. They provide complete details about the organizations which work on malwares.

The website is http://mtc.sri.com/. This is called as SRI International malware. Friends check out this and beware of malware, spam, etc,

No comments:

Post a Comment