Saturday, April 3, 2010

What makes our body go out of our control

Sleeplessness and tiredness will make you think your body is not working as your wish. Today I came from office with tiredness in mind and body. I needed a good sleep, when I was sleeping a call came from my friend asking me to come for swimming. First I hesitated later I agreed as many friends where coming. While driving to the swimming pool my eyes where burning as I didn't sleep well. After reaching the place, we walked about a 10 min to reach the swimming pool. There we started to dive and enjoyed in water, for this hot summer I liked to be there in the cool water. As the time progressed my energy started to decrease. We enjoyed in the water for more than two hours, after coming home I felt as if I didn't have any thing in my body. My body started to shake and it became dull. I thought of sleeping but the heat made me to sweet a lot and unable to sleep, urine was coming in yellow colour. I drunk lot of lemon juice for decreasing the body heat, even I drunk some cool milk, but nothing was working good. After around three hours I felt better. It was a terrible experience today, friends sleep perfectly and make your self fit before any job you are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment